Welcome to Axmar Bruk!
We have plenty to offer!
- Axmarbrygga Havskrog – well-renowned fish restaurant - open daily from June to September
- Axmar bruksbod – organic spice and delicacy boutique - on Bruksgatan - open from 23rd of June to 19th of August
- Axmar brukscafé – mill café with home-baked pastries and lighter dishes in the Orangery - open daily from June to September
- Exhibitions and sales of art and handicraft – in Ateljé Bläckhornet 30 June – 19 August 1200-1800
- Exhibition in the boat house about gardening archeology in Axmar Bruk - 30th of June to 19th of August 1200-1800
- Saturday fairs – locally produced food and drinks, as well as handicraft, children's activities and entertainment: 30th of June, 7th, 14th, 21st and 28th of July as well as 4th of August between 11am and 3pm.
- Guided tours – in a historical cultural environment
- Mill Day in Axmar on the 4th of August between 1100-1500 – activities, guided tours, music, children's activities, hat parade and much more.
- Bed & Breakfast – 9 beds on Bruksgatan
- The blast furnace Hyttan – open between 1200-1800
- Castle park with disabled access – easy to stroll around in
- Shipwreck trail – discover a shipwreck along the coast trail
- Bee- and antsafaris – arranged by Bruksboden
- Go swimming in the millpond
- Trollharens Fisk – yard shop and restaurant in old fishing hamlet 8 kilometres north of Axmar
Axmarbrygga Havskrog firstname.lastname@example.org 0297-32000
Axmar Brukscafé 0708-285897
Bläckhornet email@example.com 070-591 46 17
Bruksboden i Axmar firstname.lastname@example.org 076-775 5232
Trollharens Fisk email@example.com 0297-33105