Cookies are used as a tool, among other things in order to:
• store settings for how a website should be displayed (resolution, language etc.)
• switch on encryption when sensitive information is being transmitted
• permit the observation of how users make use of the website and in that way collect information as to how the site can be further developed
• connect the user's exposure to advertising on websites based on an individual’s purchases (e-commerce) as a basis for calculating remunerations to the website and advertising networks
• collect information about users’ behaviour in order to adapt and refine the content and advertising on websites visited to this behaviour.
Cookies and other functions that are stored or retrieve information from the user's computer can only be used with the user's consent. Consent may be provided in various ways, such as via the web browser; in your browser’s settings, the user can set which cookies are allowed, blocked, or deleted. Read more about how this is done in the browser's help section, for further information, see http://www.minacookies.se/allt-om-cookies/.
For questions regarding cookies used by this website, please contact [email protected]